Since the erection of nuclear power plants we have been entrusted with the servicing of Noell supplied components and systems, and for over 20 years have been active as professional specialists in nuclear power plant inspections
(contracts for work and services and regarding the provision of personnel). To this end this includes specifically:
- Operation of powerhouse cranes and reactor building polar cranes. (Crane drivers, dedicated technicians, and crane
- Operation of specialized machines and arrangements for
- Inspection and maintenance of fittings, pumps and other components and systems. Work
in the frame of the reactor pool service, as well as the setting and pulling of
reactor bulk heads.
- Pressure tests on tubing and systems (Experts for pressure
- Support of hot and cold work shops by provision
of personnel (turners and milling
- Experience with spent fuel rod transport and handling of mobile
- Radiation protection during the work
- Standby service for the elimination of malfunctions during inspections.